Control and monitor data collection using your Apple Watch!
G-Field Recorder is a "ready out the box" motion-data acquisition system
Proven in space launch and recovery, use this intuitive, reliable, and programmable app to perform your acquisition of motion data -- no coding or electronics required! Just download to an iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad. It runs in foreground or background.
Log acceleration, rotation, speed, distance, displacement, heading, and altitude. Utilize GPS to map your course and for turning (yaw) course reference.
You can easily review and analyze data in table and graphical forms directly on the app or export data as a CSV file to another platform via AirDrop, email, Slack, or many other file share opportunities already on you device.
Use G-Field Recorder to easily record, organize, and analyze data concerning the movements of athletes, vehicles, machines, structures, and more!
Also, G-Field Recorder can be controlled from your Apple Watch.
- Unlimited recording time. Data storage is limited only by the maximum storage availability on the device.
- Sampling frequencies from vanishingly small (e.g. 0.001 Hz) up to 100 Hz.
- Programmable start and stop timing
- Automatic plots
- Directly reviewable text data
- Runs in foreground or background
- Automatic indefinite local storage
- Configurable acceleration reference frame
- Option to ignore or sense gravitational field
- Rewind and playback
- Optional custom notes for each data file
- Illustrations of your GPS paths
- Exportable csv formatted data
- Remote control via Apple Watch
- "Sentinel Mode" long duration energy saving
- Selectable icons